Monday, November 12, 2012

Free Printable Secret Santa gift tags

I've been a Secret Santa a time or two. I love the tradition, but I also know how costly and elaborate it can all get.

Here's a little Christmas gift from May I Propose a Postcard? to make the Secret Santa season a little easier: free printable Secret Santa tags! Even better: The tags feature Santa himself in disguise with a trench and fedora to hide his identity.

Simply DOWNLOAD THE PDF, cut out the tags, write out your secret Santa clues and attach to your Secret Santa gift.

I also carry a Secret Santa postcard in my Etsy shop, if you're a long distance Secret Santa!
Mix and Match with my other holiday designs to create the perfect holiday postcard sampler pack.


Enjoy!
Linked up at: http://lilluna.com/,funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is so great!! We are doing this at work..these will be perfect..thanks so much for sharing!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete