Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's Great to be a Florida Gator



My favorite way to design personalized stationery, is to be designing for a specific person. That's why I love custom orders so much!

But my favorite, favorite way to design is for someone I love. These note cards were originall y designed for my brand new, sweet as a button niece Parker. Her parents (my sister and her husband) are huge Gator fans, so I couldn't think of anything more perfect than this baby gator stationery. This is also one of my first 100% original illustrations--since I'm still somewhat new at vector art (the high quality image files I use in my designs), I often take pieces of other vectors I've purchased and modify them to my needs.

Almost everyone who has purchased this listing is also a Gator fan,which is pretty darned cool. As we say in my house, It's GREAT to be a Florida Gator!

No comments:

Post a Comment